New York City in December and the Retail Design Collective: There’s nothing like it, and here are 10 reasons why:
10. The restaurants: Between retail inspiration lies the most eclectic mix of restaurants in the U.S. If you can’t find it in NYC – they probably don’t make it.
9. The hotel discounts: It’s the city that never sleeps, however, you’ll be happy to know that A.R.E. has arranged for discounted rates at hotels near the Metropolitan Pavilion if you need to rest your head. Book now!
8. The shopping: NYC has it all, not to mention the large number of flagships – there’s no better place for inspiration.
7. The WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour. Retail Design Collective registrants are offered discounts. Register now and check your confirmation!
6. The windows: See the best of the best in the world this time of year.
5. The parties: Need we say more?
4. The PAVE Gala: Over 800 retail luminaries gather to support the future of the retail design industry. Tickets are almost gone.
3. The inspiration: See what the top visual display companies in the world are unveiling for the coming year.
2. The presentations: Three sessions in three days featuring perspectives of U.K. retail, current trends, and a window display trip around the world. Seats are limited so get yours now.
1. The Showrooms: Each one is guaranteed to elicit creativity and catapult you into 2015 with an innovative, cutting-edge frame of mind.
Get the latest show information and updates here.