The winners of the first-ever POPAI Greater China Awards Contest were honored during Retail Asia Expo in Hong Kong on June 16. A global panel of leading brand, retailer and producer professionals judged nearly 50 entries, which were on display at the POPAI Greater China Pavilion at the Expo.
The winner of Display of the Year was the Brookside Talking Active Display, produced by Brandmax Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd., for Hershey Company China. Brandmax’s winning display was designed to expand Hershey’s Brookside campaign concept of, “Really more than chocolate” through sound, touch and visual messaging.
Gold winners were:
- M&M Dispenser by Mijo Solutions Limited for Mars Foods (China) Co., Ltd
- L’Oreal Make Up Designer Wall System APAC by Imagine POS Ltd for L’Oreal CPD APAC
- Sinful Floor Stand by Store Display (SZ) Limited for Revlon Australia
- Rimmel Volume Colourist Floor Stand by Store Display (SZ) Limited for SDG Pty Ltd
- Swisse Wellness Hub by Popcorn Displays for Procter & Gamble
- JO Interactive Counter Unit 4 by Pretty Sun for A&H Design Group Ltd
- Clarisonic Tester Bar by Imagine POS Ltd for L’Oreal Luxe APAC
- L’Oreal Modular Barrette Shelf Front System by Imagine POS Ltd for L’Oreal Travel Retail APAC
- Dior Sauvage by DIAM DISPLAY CHINA for Parfum Christian Dior
- Brookside Talking Active Display by Brandmax Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd for Hershey Company China
- Pompei Holdings Ltd. – Fashion Retail by Lux Design & Construction Ltd. For Emanuele Alpini
Sponsors and media partners for the POPAI Greater China Awards Contest were: Retail Asia Expo, Pretty Sun, Universal, Lux, Mijo, Diversified Communications and Store DisplayChic.