Shikatani Lacroix, LG, and NanoLumens are among 27 finalists for the 14th Annual DSE APEX Awards. The honor recognizes achievement in the installation of digital displays and interactive technology, and the creation of compelling viewer content.
This year’s finalists were chosen by an independent panel of 10 industry experts and journalists from a field of 138 entrants from 12 countries vying in nine major digital signage categories. Three finalists were named in each of the nine categories. Gold, silver, and bronze awards will be presented in each category March 29 during the Digital Signage Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
In the retail category, out of 24 entries, LG is recognized for its Best Buy Experience Wall and Shikatani Lacroix for China Zheshang Bank. The third finalist is the T-Mobile Times Square Store.
NanoLumens, a finalist in the transportation category, was selected out of 12 entries for its work at Miami International Airport.
Other finalists include:
- Buffalo Wild Wings and Sportsbar 1904 at the FIFA World Football Museum, both in food and beverage.
- Terrell Place in Washington, D.C. for immersive environments.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport Terminal 1 for transportation.
- Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics for event venue.
- City Walk, Dubai for public spaces.