Surya will debut more than 450 new rugs, pillows, lamps, and other accessories at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market, July 11–18, 2017. Fresh machine-made and handmade rugs reflecting classic to modern designs as well as lamps from minimalist to glam will be displayed alongside globally-inspired pillows and contemporary mirrors at the Surya showroom, AmericasMart 11-A-1.
Surya’s newest additions to its growing lighting collection of over 600 table, task, and floor lamps include:
• Gabrial: The crystal base with a green and metallic gold, marbleized body and gold drum shade provide drama and grandeur to this table lamp.
• Lennon: The sandblasted engravings of the table lamp’s body give an elusive yet refreshing, antique Southwestern aesthetic.
• Nash: A simple, gray ceramic body with white linen drum shade makes this table lamp suitable for traditional to industrial to modern spaces.
• Turnbury: Traditional-style table lamps available in 3 colors with 3D flower and vine details on the lamp bodies.
Updating and expanding the most timeless designs to capture the latest trends, Surya’s new rug collections include:
• Alexa: Hand-woven rugs with jute and viscose in multicolored tones with a beige base and chenille accents in five colorways.
• Crafty: 19 machine-made rugs cross-woven with a cotton backing for soft texture in traditional center medallion and bordered patterns of rich reds and blues combined with soft yellows, greens, and neutral cream with fringing.
• Ephesians: Updated traditional, machine-made rugs with center medallion and border patterns in the popular vivid orange and cool blue palette, balanced by neutral creams and ivory with self-fringe accents for a vintage, distressed effect.
• Glimmer: Catering to the monochromatic and black-and-white trends, these machine-made rugs have varying shades of gray with aqua accents in modern, painterly designs made of a silky polyester yarn that creates a shimmery finish.
• Molana: Hand-loomed rugs in a low pile, cut-and-loop construction with 100% Tencel, creating a highly durable, lustrous sheen in neutral browns, beiges, and grays.
• Pisces: Hand-tufted of wool and viscose, this colorful, medium-pile rug collection has a modern, marbleized design of moody blues, energetic pinks, and a serene teal with an antique wash in a lustrous sheen.
• Santa Monica: Modern, machine-made rugs in cool pastels mixed with warm grays in abstract, geometric patterns with distinct carvings.
• Technicolor: Modern collection features 20 multi-textural, hand-tufted rugs as well as pillows and poufs in designs ranging from geometric to painterly to global to abstract. The bold, trendy color palettes create a fun, energetic aesthetic.
Surya continues to expand its textiles category with many new pillows and poufs that coordinate seamlessly with its rugs. New pillow collections include:
• Francesco: Made of 100% cotton and available in two patterns and three colorways each with coordinating pillows and poufs in Moroccan tile designs of blues, oranges, and pinks.
• Migramah: To put a twist on the traditional aesthetic, the pillow collection features muted colors of sage, taupe, and cream in an intricate macramé with knife-edge weaving.
• Thames: Woven of 100% recycled fabric, the pillows have a Southwestern design in blues, greens, pinks, and reds.
The latest additions to Surya’s collection of over 150 mirrors include:
• Arial: The circular mirror is framed with a medium-density fiberboard in champagne or bronze colorways.
• Beckett: The beveled mirror has a gold frame and design that is reminiscent of the 1920’s art deco style.
“New trends and developments in the design process are hitting the home fashion space every day,” says Lynne Meredith, vice president of product development at Surya. “Our goal is to predict these trends and bring to market products that will give our customers a competitive edge for their business—this can be seen in our new introductions at Atlanta Market.”
For a sneak peek at Surya’s new summer introductions, view the video below.