Students can study, do laundry while their jeans are personalized
American Eagle Outfitters will open a new retail experience Nov. 10—AE Studio, a remodel of AE’s store in NYC’s Union Square neighborhood. The new concept addresses consumer demand for sustainable products, personalization, and a sense of community.
Customers will be able to engage in a unique and experiential shopping environment featuring AE’s leading collections. This includes an exclusive collaboration with Atelier & Repairs, an assortment of customized denim and apparel repurposed from AE’s previous collections.
AE Studio’s experience includes:
- Jeans Gallery featuring an in-store Maker’s Shop – Customers can shop AE’s extensive jeans collection and create one-of-a-kind pieces. The Maker’s Shop will feature options for customers to personalize their AE Jeans to fit their distinctive style.
- Onsite Social Media Team – AE’s social media team will have an in-store work space to directly engage with customers. They’ll create content in real time.
- Complimentary Laundry Wall – Students are offered a free place to do laundry. While they wait, they can hang out with friends or study in the studio bar and seating area and enjoy the view of Union Square.
- Digital Concierge iPads in dressing rooms – Customers can personalize their shopping experience and engage the brand with the tap of their finger.
- Collaboration Space – The space will feature capsule collections co-created with new brands, emerging designers, and artists.