Shop! announces the winners of the Greater China 2017 Awards competition, which were presented on Nov. 2 in Chongqing, China, during the 19th Annual CHINASHOP. Shop! Greater China Award participants included traditional POP suppliers, design firms, total-solution providers, advertising agencies, retail technology providers, retailers, and international brands.
2017 Display of the Year and top Gold winners are:
- Display of the Year: YUESAI Lip-glaze Floor Standee for L’Oreal China, entered by Dobin Display
- Food, Grocery & Convenience: KitKat Chocolatory Displays for Store Display Global, entered by Store Display Ltd.
- Food, Grocery & Convenience: Kinder Joy Egg Display for Hangzhou Xingheng Advertising Planning Co., entered by Hangzhou Xingqiba Production Co.
- Beauty & Cosmetics: GIVENCHY Make-up New Arrival Display, entered by SHANGHAI DP Co.
- Beauty & Cosmetics: YUESAI Lip-glaze Floor Standee for L’Oreal China, entered by Dobin Display.
- Shopfitting: Green & Health Guoda Store in Hangzhou for Hangzhou Lianhua Huashang Group Co., entered by Wanzl Commercial Equipment (Shanghai).
- Branded Store-Within-a-Store: DH Organic Experience for Shenzhen Ruililai Ltd., entered by Mijo Solutions Limited.
- Store Fixture/Kiosk: Nail Salon Station for PoINT Retail entered by Ching Wai HK Trading Co.
- Store Fixture/Kiosk: Longines Corporate Store at HKRI Taikoo Hui, Shanghai, for The Swatch Group (China) – Longines Division, entered by Lux Design & Construction. • Holiday Promotion: Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme Display System for L’Oreal Group, entered by SHANGHAI DP CO.
- Scene Marketing: VR Experience Zone in Cat Ear Headphone Shape for Brookstone, entered by Beijing Funtalk Telecommunications.
- Internet/Mobile Promotion: ESL Enables Online and Offline Product Information Sychronization for RSIO, entered by Zhejiang Hanshow Technology Co.
Over 100 industry experts and leaders from award-nominated companies participated in this event including Wal-Mart, P&G, Nestle, WANGFUJING, OMEGA, LF Beauty (A Li & Fung Company), Red Star Macalline Group, Fultalk, Borowski, CHINASHOP, and Shop! members.
The Awards Committee received almost 100 entries, 89 of which made it to the final judging process; 49 winners were selected within 17 Categories (including 4 CCFA/CHINASHOP special categories). There were 11 Gold, 18 Silver and 20 Bronze winners plus one Display of Year.
The judging panel comprised 24 industry experts, six international judges from Hong Kong, U.S, Australia, and the U.K., as well as 18 from Mainland China, representing retailers, FMCG, beauty and cosmetic, luxury brand, international AD agents, and leading POP providers.
“The tremendous growth and success of this program is directly attributable to our members in Greater China and the support of our Board Advisory Committee,” says Steven A. Weiss, CAE, Shop! CEO. “We see a bright future for our association in this region, and Shop! is dedicated to continuing to drive our mission here. Congratulations to all of the winners.”
The 2017 Shop! Greater China Awards Contest was presented in partnership with China Chain Store & Franchise Association and CHINASHOP. Event sponsors were Lux Design & Construction, Universal Display & Fixtures, Guang Dong Pretty Sun, Store Display, Shanghai DP, BRANDMAX, MIJO Solutions, and LF Beauty (part of A Li & Fung Company).