Redesign provides pleasant customer journey
REGIONS BANK REDESIGN | St. Louis, MO
size: 3,500 sf
completion: March 2016
photos: Shikatani Lacroix Design
Shop! members contributed to the following elements:
Shikatani Lacroix design, artwork, in-store graphics, in-store signage, technology
NO QUEUING, AN INVITING WAITING AREA, AND PLENTY OF NATURAL LIGHT add a transparent, pleasant feel to this bank redesign.
The modular prototype can be rolled out across numerous sizes and types of branches, including drive-through ATMs. Large windows gracing the exterior showcase various areas of the branch. Keeping the interior open with clear sight lines makes navigation expedient and intuitive for customers.
Other design highlights include:
- Replacing teller lines with semi-private pods.
- Promoting social and community causes on an interactive, multi-touch digital screen.
- Using iPads to showcase products and services in the waiting area and coffee bar.
- Offering private meeting rooms with video conferencing screens.
- Installing ATMs with digital signs visible from the street.
- Providing staffed and non-staffed drive-through options.