Five Tarkett products are among the latest to achieve Global GreenTag certification. All are certified GreenRate Level A. The products are:
- Essentials 300, a heterogeneous vinyl floor covering reinforced with TopClean PUR surface treatment, which enhances resistance to indentation and abrasion, scuffing, stains, and scratches.
- Exclusive 300, a heterogeneous vinyl floor covering. It is 3.0 mm thick with 0.25 mm wear layer with 20dB sound reduction, which also enhances underfoot comfort.
- ProtectWall 1.5, a heterogeneous vinyl wall covering that protects walls from scratches, stains, shocks, and impacts.
- Aquarelle Wall is a heterogeneous vinyl wall covering suitable for bathrooms and wet areas, It is ideal for protecting walls in domestic and heavy duty commercial wet room areas. It is fire resistant.
- Acczent 70 Ruby, a heterogeneous vinyl flooring suitable for heavy traffic commercial areas such as hospitals and schools. It his reinforced with TopClean PUR surface treatment which enhances resistance to indentation and abrasion, scuffing, stains and scratches.