Since its premiere American showing last year at GlobalShop in Las Vegas, Kendu In-Store Visual Solutions‘ Flowbox has received multiple nominations and won various awards in both the American and European markets. Among its most recent wins: a 2018 Shop! Design Award in the category of Best Window Display for the Galeries Lafayette Christmas windows featuring Flowbox.
Other Flowbox award wins include:
• IIDA GlobalShop Product Design Competition 2017—Best Signage Graphics
• IIDA GlobalShop Product Design Competition 2017—Best in Competition
• Paris Retail Awards 2017—Best Store Solution & Design
• Apé Awards 2017—Best Digital Printing Application
• Apé Awards 2017—Public Choice Award
• Fespa Ramon Sayans Awards 2017—Best Digitally Printed Visual Communication (Rigid Support)
• Fespa Ramon Sayans Awards 2017—Best in Competition
Award finalist nominations for Flowbox include:
• EuroShop 2017—AIT Trend
• Briques d’Or—Best Product Design
As the new generation of dynamic LED displays, Flowbox brings stores to life by adding animated effects to visual communication displays, attracting the attention of customers and enhancing the in-store experience. The perfect match between graphics and motion, its versatility and creativity provide a memorable shopping experience. Tailor-made for the retail sector, stores can create an innovative and dynamic atmosphere that appeals to the modern shopper.