It’s official: Tarkett has announced the introduction of two new patterns to the Garden Walk Collection.
Following the rollouts of the original Garden Walk Collection of 12 patterns and 12 colorways, Tarkett has expanded the line with two new styles — one Broadloom and one Modular — that reflect the same commitment to establishing quiet, restorative spaces suitable for today’s interiors.
Although the collection was originally designed with Senior Living spaces in mind, its soft colors and patterns have also made its way into corporate, retail, and healthcare environments. Both patterns feature soft geometric foundations balanced by organic overlays. In turn, this helps introduce a contemporary aesthetic characterized by rich depth, texture and plenty of softness.
Solana features a brick-like inlay beneath wandering ivy vines. Available in broadloom, this style offers luxurious plushness with minimal pattern lines, creating expansive areas without obvious pattern repeats.
Allium layers the impression of a garden trellis and scattered leaves beneath tip sheared accents of a large damask. The random cut of each modular tile creates a meandering, handmade feel in every step.
As the wellness industry continues to evolve, more clients expect to live, work, and rejuvenate in spaces that actually help them thrive. The Garden Walk Collection was developed from the need to create atmospheres of betterment, making healthful spaces feel less clinical and more restorative.
Within this single line, Tarkett now has 14 patterns reminiscent of organic material, three of which have been created in collaboration with designer Suzanne Tick. These patterns bring an updated, sophisticated approach to biophilic design that offers a variety of scale across Powerbond, Modular, and Broadloom platforms that can work in any space.
In addition, the line offers 12 colorways that have been informed by Tarkett’s latest research for wellness, aged care, and memory care. This warm array of colors and patterns gently introduces a restorative calm and embraces the imperfect beauty of the natural world. Different weights of pattern and color throughout the collection have been designed very intentionally, allowing the patterns to coordinate with each other in a newer, more elegant way.
Tarkett has divided the Garden Walk Collection into two portfolios: Modular/Powerbond constructions and Broadloom. Each design is created with 100% solution-dyed DYNEX yarn, making them colorfast to light, contaminants, and harsh cleaning agents.
As part of the organization’s North American sustainability measures, Garden Walk’s attributes include:
- Cradle to Cradle: Silver Certified for Modular with Omnicoat Technology, to assure it does not negatively impact environmental or human health and is free of C2C Banned List chemicals
- ILFI: Living Product Challenge Imperative Certified: ethos Modular only
- Ethos backing uses PVB, which is safety film recovered from recycled automotive windshields
- Fluorine free: using Eco-Ensure (C2C Gold Material Health certified as a stain-resistant treatment)
- Recycled Content: up to 21% (Flex-Aire), 33% (Powerbond), 75/76% (ethos)
- Recyclability: recyclable through ReStart reclamation program
- LEEDv4: Meets new material ingredient reporting and optimization credits; Also meets new requirements for indoor air quality credit on low emitting flooring (CRI Green Label Plus) and low TVOCs