GSP, a leading provider of retail services, scored five 2018 Golden Image Awards from the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) Expo, the largest printing trade show in North America.
GSP proudly received the following SGIA Print Awards:
• Silver Print Award – Fine Art Category
• Silver Print Award – Back-lighted Signs/Displays Category
• Bronze Print Award – Glass/Mirrors, Flat Category
• Honorable Mention – Unique Applications Category
• Honorable Mention – Fine Art Category
SGIA’s Golden Image Awards annual competition celebrates industry-leading excellence and covers almost every item, no matter how complex, created by specialty imaging. Hundreds of entries in 53 categories were evaluated by an elite team of imaging professionals, who awarded gold, silver, and bronze ribbons to the best prints.
“It’s always such an honor to receive recognition from SGIA,” says GSP’s VP of Operations Elaine Scrima. “We’re all so proud of the talent, creativity and attention to detail GSP’s team delivers to our clients on a daily basis,” adds Elaine.
To view an extensive list of GSP’s SGIA Golden Image Awards both past and present, click here.