A new webinar series from IFS Coatings will be led by members of the company’s technical team to help and support powder coating professionals.
The free, automated webinars are available daily, over a wide range of times to be as convenient as possible for professional coaters. Participants can sign up here.
The series covers five important topics for powder coating applicators:
- Understanding the different types of powder coatings and where to use them
- Easy QC checks for powder coaters
- Application issues and how to avoid them
- Common powder coating appearance issues and how to avoid them
- Powder coating equipment and maintenance: tips for the coating professional
“We wanted to build on our portfolio of tools available to busy coating professionals, to help and support them with
Jason Partain, IFS Technical & Application Engineer and a key member of the IFS Technical team with over 20 years of experience in coating applications, and Fiona Levin-Smith, VP of Marketing at IFS, lead the webinars.
Each webinar is between 30 to 40 minutes and covers a wide range of topics, with plenty of suggestions and tips to avoid issues, or solve problems if they occur.
“We demand information in so many different ways now, so these online webinars complement our existing e-books, troubleshooting posters, FAQs and hard working technical team that are already available,” Mason adds.