Wilsonart introduces the Wilsonart Backsplash, an acrylic collection featuring a mixture of on-trend, artistic and traditional brick patterns with an installation process that is so easy and quick, it is sure to delight DIYers and professional installers alike.
“Refreshing the backsplash is a great way to update a kitchen’s design without undertaking an entire remodel,” says Andrea Flint, Sr. Product Designer at Wilsonart. “Our new Backsplashes can be easily installed with silicone directly over drywall, painted or unpainted walls. It can be used as a creative feature wall even extending from countertops all the way to the ceiling.”
According to interior design website Houzz, white and grey appear on half of all upgraded backsplashes and walls, and the brick pattern (also known as subway) is still the most popular pick. Wilsonart’s new Backsplash Collection incorporates both popular colors within each of six new designs. From the abstract, geometric Star pattern to the clean, classic look of two Subway tiles, the Backsplash Collection’s designs are fresh and timeless.
Ideal for standard backsplashes that extend up to 18-in. from the work area to the cabinets, Wilsonart Backsplash can also be used to create an accent wall behind the increasingly popular floating shelves. While no special tools
are required, Wilsonart Backsplashes are not suitable for installation behind gas cooktops or gas slide-in ranges. The Collection includes:
- Star—a medium-scale dark grey design with a white abstract geometric star pattern.
- Maltese Grey—a medium-scale mosaic pattern in shades of grey on a white background.
- Maltese Ochre—a medium-scale mosaic pattern with pops of yellow and on-trend grey on a white background.
- Metro White—a large-scale white subway tile design.
- Metro Grey—a large-scale mid-tone grey subway tile design.
- Geometry—a large-scale white design with grey hexagon geometric pattern.
To see all the possibilities come together on the Wilsonart Visualizer, click here.