Wilsonart introduces The LUJO Collection, coordinated HPL, TFL, and Edgeband designs with authentic-looking wood finishes that invoke the presence of real wood construction. With dynamic textures that bring the tactile qualities of the natural world to indoor spaces, this forest-inspired collection is the essence of accessible luxury. Available in the new Ridgewood, a three-dimensional deep woodgrain finish, and Gloss Line finish. The LUJO Collection of wood designs implies the high level of workmanship associated with cabinetry and casegoods built by skilled craftspeople.
“Using LUJO’s luxurious wood looks for closets and casegoods honors the emerging trend of a ‘less is more’ philosophy,” notes Brooke Mays, product designer at Wilsonart. “Similar to framing a precious piece of art, LUJO’s ultra-premium tactile finishes in closets, cabinetry or casegoods serve as a showcase for treasured objects. The LUJO Collection delights the senses by elevating commonplace surfaces to everyday luxuries.”
The LUJO Collection is available in a best-matched compilation of 13 designs in High Pressure Laminate (HPL), Thermally Fused Laminate (TFL) and Edgeband. The authentic look of the new ultra-premium Ridgewood Texture features an overall matte finish with ridged dimensional features creating a linear woodgrain effect.
The LUJO Collection’s Ridgewood Texture includes six new wood looks and one existing design.
Designs now available with Ridgewood texture include:
- Randolph Forest—A straight grained wood with an interesting mix of Teak and Framire, an African Oak. This design is a dark mid-tone brown with highlights and lowlights.
- Dering Forest—A straight grained wood with an interesting mix of Teak and Framire, an African Oak. The design is a dark brown with highlights and lowlights.
- White River Forest—A straight grained wood with an interesting mix of Teak and Framire, an African Oak. This design is a light natural oak with highlights and lowlights.
- Avondale Ash—A casual Ash with both straight grain and partial cathedral planks. This Ash is a mid-tone caramel brown color.
- Friston Ash—A casual Ash pattern with both straight grain and partial cathedral planks. This Ash is a warm mid-tone grey in color.
- Valley Forge Elm—Valley Forge Elm has straight grain intermingled with refined cathedrals in a dark mid-tone brown with highlights and subtle contrast.
- White Cypress—Rendered in a warm white with shades of taupe and grey within the grain structure, this woodgrain laminate design has full and partial cathedrals, along with straight graining.
The LUJO Collection includes six existing designs in Wilsonart’s premium Gloss Line finish. The Gloss Line finish features a linear woodgrain texture with varied widths of narrow grain structures in an alternating mix of matte and gloss surface areas.
Designs featuring Gloss Line finish include:
- Phantom Charcoal—A subtle reconstituted woodgrain effect in a versatile charcoal color.
- Phantom Ecru—A soft gold color with a subtle reconstituted woodgrain effect.
- Portico Teak—A consistent linear grain in shades of cool silver brown with dark streaks.
- Veranda Teak—A stylish linear wood look in pale shades of brown.
- High Line—A neutral colored, straight grained laminate design that has some hints of brown, grey, and taupe.
- NeoWalnut—This small-scale reconstituted walnut has a fine texture and consistent straight grain. The versatile coloration has light amber features, medium auburn tones, and dark brown undertones.