The Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) is pleased to announce the three finalists for the 2019 Rising Star Award. The award was created in 2007 to recognize the achievements of individuals who have demonstrated talent and vision in the retail environments industry. These emerging leaders anticipate client needs, motivate a team, transform the simple into the extraordinary, and inspire the consumer.
2019 Rising Star Award Finalists
- Anna Leach, associate vice president, CallisonRTKL
- Randi Lawrence, associate, CallisonRTKL
- Raphael Sorcio, project director, Bednark Studio
2019 Rising Star Award Judges
- Jennifer Acevedo, editor-in-chief, VMSD
- Bill Goddu, chief brand ambassador, Green Cloud
- Nancy Jackson, chief creative officer, Architectural Systems Inc.
- Zaiba Mian, professor, Humber College
- Pirkko Lucchesi, architect, B+N Industries
The award presentation and announcement of the winner will take place Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, during the 23rd edition of the PAVE Annual Gala.